Tuesday, September 26, 2006

setting up house

The last few weeks I have been slowly moving into house just purchased. It has been both stressful and fabuolous at the same time. Most peculiar feeling at moments. It is a lovely little home with so much potential. I believe it has been beneficial to me.

Andy(aka Kowboi) and myself are now officially living together. Everything seems good between us and I think we both feel happy with our relationship. It is imperfect enough that it feels very real. I have never chosen a companion based on compatibility expectations, but I have always looked to the heart and soul of the person. I saw Andy's heart and giving nature and knew he was the right man for me. It is also fortunate because we appear to want a lot of the same things out of life. Strange how life accidentally throws us into something that we are initially afraid/skeptical of, but end up realizing that it was a blessing. Wonderful aspect of it all!

I started to train again in acting and am enjoying it thus far. I am going to prepare a monologue for next meeting and hopefully be chosen to perform it at function. We shall see. Such a rush to be do all that acting stuff! Major fun in my book!

Maybe life is coming together in a whole new way. Possibly being reinvented.....

Just waiting for results of reinvention!

Tee hee!

2 comments:

lecram sinun said...

Reinvention keeps reinventing itself... as least in my humble opinion. Enjoy. :)

airplanejayne said...

best wishes for all the reinventing and rediscovering!!!

t'was good seeing you on thursday!