Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Friends



I realize it is time for an update on my blog.

Today I find myself thinking about friendship. The attached photograph are three very important people to me. There are others that I could include, but I will attempt to keep it simple.

My life has changed much over the past year and especially recently. I have been forced to look at some personal issues that have weighed heavily on my heart and mind. Fortunately, I have a wonderful support system to remind me that I am not alone no matter what occurs in my life. I am truly grateful for it because I have experienced isolation from others when I had to make some very difficult decisions in the past. Obviously, I survived, but I find that I am so appreciative to have friends that genuinely care about my well being. I know in my heart that God has provided them to remind me of what matters in life.

5 comments:

Katie :) said...

ditto

and thanks a million!

*smooches*

airplanejayne said...

tweedle dee and tweedle dum getting noticed....

Mustang said...

There is a saying, that goes something like this...

"The strongest steel is tempered in the hottest fire"

...and another that says...

"All things being equal, the best person is raised in the severest school"

I do not want to imply that the difficult times upon you are "for your own good", but you seem to be a survivor, and I suspect you will weather this and many more storms. You are one tough lady!

Mustang

jade ed girl said...

Glad to be there for ya!
Love Ya!

Tish said...

So glad you have a great support system! I hope things are well for you! Thanks for being there for me! :) Love ya!