Friday, July 07, 2006

house hunting

So I have concluded to purchase a home. Specifically an older home with character and yard (within my budget, of course). Something I have intended since my return to Fresno 5 years ago.

I love sitting in backyard on a porch swing with my dog "Abigail". Mostly she hangs out by me or falls asleep on lap. That is unless she see birds in yard and she charges after them. Very speedy little girl. Fortunate, she is in good place right now because my beau was very generous to take her in while I attempted to find house. Abigail developed a liking for him almost immediately. He definitely has good ju ju (sp?)! The equivelant of having your child like a person is what I base Abigail's reaction on.

Have a bit to do today so I will stop for now. Although, I will say that we went to see "Pirates of Caribbean (new one)" last night with Jayne. Very fun. Jayne is so much fun to chat with too. Good perspective on people as well. Another new & interesting female friend. Very cool!

8 comments:

airplanejayne said...

Jayne like Rachel too.

Jayne look forward to meeting Abigail.

lecram sinun said...

If people were only more like dogs... we would always be happy to see each other... and sniff each other's butts! LOL!

airplanejayne said...

I can just see it now:

"But really officer!! It was my NOSE!!!!"

Katie :) said...

Rachel, I am so excited about this house thing for you, and as far as jayne goes, she's pretty darn neato! :)

airplanejayne said...

yes, yes, Jayne is neato, blah-blah-blah...

Hey! How was the ballgame?

jade ed girl said...

Ballgame bad...very bad. People at the ballgame... good...very good!

RACHEL said...

yes, to lose very badly in baseball.

Hey, where was Kevin Costner?

I was waiting for camera to pan in on him!

RACHEL said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.