Sunday, December 17, 2006

scattered update

Let's keep this simple. I am struggling with a bit right now...attempting to keep the balls in the air and droppig a few moments and starting again.

Knowing the direction that i wish to head, but encountering some hiccups along the way. hiccups....good word to describe bumps in road.

feeling much better about my birthday next february. good thing.

still uncertain of specific people's intentions, but trying to keep perspective on them. my bit of wisdom and experience should be beneficial somewhere. just have a lot of human emotion get in way at moments. just find the hypocrisy overwhelming at times. hope those close to me see things for what they really are with others and appreciate what they do have that is genuine and true in their life.

still am stangely sentimental about not very good things....eg. enjoying the character on show that is emotionally severed. still drawn to dark side of life, but do not wish to reside there simultaneously. see my conflict. make my peace with conflict.

looking forward to first christmas with my significant other and friends. feeling pretty good about most of my relationships/friendships.

thinking in scattered thoughts....obviously!

remember how much i love corny jokes...watched "wayne's world" the other night. still makes me chuckle and laugh out loud.

looking forward to seeing little kids performing in christmas pageant today. too darn cute!

done with random thoughts for now.

1 comment:

airplanejayne said...

fa-la-la-la-la-a-a-a-a-
la-la-la-la!