Monday, January 01, 2007

New Curtains! 2007

It is amazing what some new curtains will do for a room. A good cleaning of the house is helpful too.

I woke up feeling a little different today. Honestly, a little hung over, but brought in the new year dancing and having fun with friends. First time I have been awake for new year in about 5 years too. Danced with my significant other....kissed at midnight....Muy romantico!

See the possibilities for better year. 2006 was tough year and brought many changes to my life. Made some tough decisions last year and have continued to stand by them. A lot of personal choices involving respecting myself. Strangley enough , not always easy to do in life.

Seeing the bullshit for what it is and realizing it is time for me to move on past it. I will continue to work through my stuff and hold onto the spirit that has kept me going this long through some very difficult stuff.

Just need to keep my eye on the prize.

2 comments:

lecram sinun said...

Yeah, last night was fun, huh? :)

Tish said...

Glad you had a great New Year's Eve with your sweetie and friends! :)

By the way, I noticed that you like country music. Being in Tennessee, of course, I'm a huge fan. Have you seen Toby Keith's new movie, Broken Bridges? Very good! It just came out on DVD yesterday. It's worth picking up. Awesome soundtrack too!

Have a great night!