Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Abigail

Sitting here with my little dog, Abigail, I think about all that has happened since adopting her over 3 years ago. My life has changed radically, but she has remained a constant in my life. That is why she is so special to me.



Yet, I love my other puppies very much too. Ginger, Pepper & Wendy.

Darn't! I would love to post a picture of them, but I am having some difficulty locating them on hard drive for some reason. Trust me, they are all very darling and sweet!

Well, this will be a short one, but decided I needed to write a bit.

2 comments:

Tish said...

Abigail is adorable! Aren't pets such a blessing?? I don't know what I'd do without Molly and Cruella. Molly continues to have medical problems. They ran more tests today, and she goes back next Tuesday. Hopefully she will be well again soon. It just breaks my heart to see her having all these problems!

I hope things are going well in your world! So glad to see another post from you! :)

Tish said...

Hey, Rachel! I don't see your email address on your blog. I had to make my blog private due to some unwelcome visitors and comments. Do you mind to send me an email so I can make you an authorized reader of my blog? My email is chattiekat@gmail.com. Thanks! And I'm looking forward to another post from you! :)